any way to make meth without using ephedrine or pseudoephedrine?
your name
2006-06-26 01:01:43 UTC

Thilo
2006-07-18 01:23:00 UTC
have you ever considered the benzahyaldihide + allinine + nirtomethane
synth to P2P; and then the wacker oxidization of P2P to meth (like
isofarole to MMDA). there is no ephedra or suzy there; only problem is
that almond flavoing (33% benzaldhyde) forms an anziotrope with water
whch hampers fractional distillation;
ANYONE know how to solve the anziothrope problem in extracting
benzaldhyde from bitter almond oil??
and the demise of suzy will cut out most the ametures; but I could not
get the benzal;dhyde out of store bought almond flavoring. pointers wll
result in a continuiny supply of substance D to schitzoids everywhere.

and forget ANYTHING with gun blue/cleaner ect - they are narcs cops
trying to confuse these academic issues. the gun bkluuing shit
cioming ouyt of reno KILLS people - is not real meth and is a red
herring - it WILL give you a rush when smopked and WILL sell and make m
oney - so if you dont carte about deaqths from empbolisms anyurisms
just follow that line and to LE - you are aiding and abetting
manslaughter by proposing this shit.

thank god I live in a free country (we just incenerate jews - sorry
grandpa!)

Thilo
2006-07-18 01:32:11 UTC
ICE or u4ea is 4-methylamerox - which you can pake from
PPA(phenylpropalamine) which was banned from pills in the US. you can
biotransfrom benzaldhyde to L-PAC and then get PPA from L-PAC if you
want to make 4-MAR/U4EA/ICE. one advantage of P2P from L-PAC is that
you can get levo isomer only and I think the levo - ***@P will result in
all dextroMAMP. I KNOW that L-ephedra wll give dextro MAMP. and L-PAC
can also make L-ephedra.
the benzaldy => l-PAC => ephedra is the promary commercial route to get
ephedra - well document and patants on process; but L-PAc can also get
you P2P or PPA.

are you just against ephedra /suzy?? or is it th elack of pills.
using ephedra as an intermidate to go benzy => l-PAC => l,ephedra =>
dextro MAMP is OK???

so now to find the L-PAC => ephedra step;

and in "kitchen chemestry 101" you use a 5-gal bucket of av=ctive yeast
to convert 60ml opf benzy; i.e. 2 ounce batches; a lb of gear takes
about 12 5 gal buckets.

and after all this tyou still have to reduce the eppie

Joe
2006-07-25 22:36:14 UTC
Thilo wrote:
> ICE or u4ea is 4-methylamerox - which you can pake from
> PPA(phenylpropalamine) which was banned from pills in the US. you can
> biotransfrom benzaldhyde to L-PAC and then get PPA from L-PAC if you
> want to make 4-MAR/U4EA/ICE. one advantage of P2P from L-PAC is that
> you can get levo isomer only and I think the levo - ***@P will result in
> all dextroMAMP. I KNOW that L-ephedra wll give dextro MAMP. and L-PAC
> can also make L-ephedra.
> the benzaldy => l-PAC => ephedra is the promary commercial route to get
> ephedra - well document and patants on process; but L-PAc can also get
> you P2P or PPA.
>
> are you just against ephedra /suzy?? or is it th elack of pills.
> using ephedra as an intermidate to go benzy => l-PAC => l,ephedra =>
> dextro MAMP is OK???
>
> so now to find the L-PAC => ephedra step;
>
> and in "kitchen chemestry 101" you use a 5-gal bucket of av=ctive yeast
> to convert 60ml opf benzy; i.e. 2 ounce batches; a lb of gear takes
> about 12 5 gal buckets.
>
> and after all this tyou still have to reduce the eppie
> your name wrote:
> > > you can make ice outta p2p which is containted in gun blue, gun
> > > cleaner.
> > >
> > > -unity
p2p isnt in gun blue
and ephedrine aint in chicken feed or deer salt licks
and you cant make meth with bluing and coal either

where does this shit start

and good luck with L Pac
anyone even get close with that yet?
benzaldehyde
good luck its controlled like ephedrine only more so
and the food stuff is usually imitation

time to try a new route to p2p
or keep hittin the books