Amphetamine recipes
n***@libero.it
2006-04-22 15:03:58 UTC
I'd like to know wich is the easiest recipe for amphetamine if you
have

1) little equipment ( kitchen chemistry)
2) cheap ephedrine ( no yeld problem)
3) phosphorous + can buy other chemicals
4) I , but probably no HI

Thanks!
g***@hushmail.com
2006-04-22 18:41:15 UTC
The Aquarium/Gun Blue method.
Thilo
2006-04-22 21:49:17 UTC
Fuck you garbn and the horse you run in on; that rushy non-speed Gun
blue product is killing needle junkies and giving the smokers
hematomas.

Start with curbshots nanoscale method.

and please if you have a source for ephedra products without yeild ,
please share. All(most) pills are going to thePE formula. i assume
you have a source for cases of mini-thins.

Note tjhat the birch method (read Mr. Clean) is better for ephedra as
the RP/I cooking method can cause byblow with eppie. I would use the
birch (OK OK psuedp-birch) with Eppie untill you reallly KNOW how to do
the RP/I. and cook(RP/I) with psuedo untill then.

and studied have shown that starting with HI in the mix on a RP/I
reduction doesnt help; the volume of water needed will not hold it in
solution so HI MUST be replentished; i guess you could work out a
SEALED non-o2 containg setup and titrate(i.e. drip) in HI ant the
reaction rate and use JUST enough for the fuel(suzy or E) but I thiunk
that setting up a NAZI membrane setup (to get AMP(not MAmp ) at 33%
would be easier.

Oh and sorry about the insult garb - youi should ALWAYS be respectful
of Law enforcement.
n***@libero.it
2006-04-23 11:53:02 UTC
Post by Thilo
and please if you have a source for ephedra products without yeild ,
please share. All(most) pills are going to thePE formula. i assume
you have a source for cases of mini-thins.
Note tjhat the birch method (read Mr. Clean) is better for ephedra as
the RP/I cooking method can cause byblow with eppie.
I am in UE and I have some Ephedra sinica extract ( 8% of
alcaloids)....I think that today also here is harder to get.
Post by Thilo
Start with curbshots nanoscale method.
It looks really much easier than anything else.
Post by Thilo
I would use the birch (OK OK psuedp-birch)
The metallic-Litium receipe. I do not think is simple, and i do not
like to mess with batteries.
Post by Thilo
that rushy non-speed Gun blue product is killing needle junkies
My cousin would use it by oral route, but i am really concerned about
health iussue. In nanoscale i see no really toxic stuff.
n***@libero.it
2006-04-23 16:58:23 UTC
And what about this, some links? sound the easiest at all.
Also a more clear and healthy product.

Reacting your ephedrine with thionyl chloride
replaes the OH with Cl to produce N-methyl-alpha-chloroamphetamine as
an
intermediate. Hydrogenating this product is easy: use lithium aluminum
hydride or sodium borohydride. The product of this step is
N-methylamphetamine and
HCl. ( nice, the water solution is ok to me).Evaporate off the water
and you have methamphetamine hydrochloride.
Also:A surprisingly simple synthesis is possible from the amino acid
phenylalanine ( like above)
Thilo
2006-04-25 02:48:32 UTC
We have a similar product in Cali; Mu haung (chinese herb)that is
standardised to 6-8% - but purchsing it in multi kilko qtys would
alert; they can even tell if you organicly source from ephedra and
just process (isomer mix - check Rhodium/LE sites).

I wouold stroungle suggest the birch(amonLi) for raw ephedra sinica
alkaloids as the eppie is more susseseptable to being "broken" in a RPi
(HI) cook.

and the real danger is the ammonia which is , basically a cryogenic
gas(liquid). Lithium will not hurt you and is uite safe, unlike
phosphorous or sodium; it take a while to ignit in air or water.

RP and I2 are safe but will smell and dont woirk as well with E .

good luck; i would use the nanoscale from curbshot and just hope.
(that is if i were in international waters and not sleep writing at
this moment)
n***@libero.it
2006-04-25 12:39:08 UTC
Post by Thilo
We have a similar product in Cali; Mu haung (chinese herb)that is
standardised to 6-8%
1)Very interesting!
I am guessing for the right extraction for this stuff: alcool, acetone
, just water?
"The acid salt suzy HCL is needed for acidic reactions like the HI/P
whilst the freebase suzy is needed for the alkali (ammonia/alkali
metal) reaction."
And for I2RP? Just the raw alkaloids or i have to add some hcl ?

One more... the 'bleach' for iodide to iodine, it's H202?
Post by Thilo
i would use the nanoscale from curbshot and just hope
I think the same.
Main problem now is the extraction.
bennyzbunny
2006-05-07 21:06:50 UTC
Post by g***@hushmail.com
The Aquarium/Gun Blue method.
I was just wondering if you had maybe a little more info on the
aquarium method? I am just not sure about hte exact measurements! It
would be greatly appricated!